TCSI is Affiliated Rep for C3 Labs
The US cannabis industry is expected to exceed $22 Billion in annual sales by 2020. The fragmented state-to-state markets are currently dominated by local and state brands offering lower quality products with inconsistent active ingredient profiles. The next generation of cannabis companies are focused on creating dominant national brands backed by marketing and branding intelligence, massive marketing budgets and scientifically developed products characterized by effectiveness, safety, consistency and reproducibility. As a cutting edge contract research organization (“CRO”) focused on cannabis product development, C3 Labs (“C3”) is uniquely positioned to be the “scientific backbone” of the nation’s leading cannabis brands.
C3 Labs’ research and development facility in Berkeley, California is conducting research and developing product formulations and manufacturing methodology for key stakeholder client partners. C3’s scientific team is comprised of seasoned professionals with diverse backgrounds in both pharmaceutical and nutraceutical research and development including physical chemistry, analytical chemistry, synthetic chemistry, chiral separation, formulations, product development, stability testing, quality control, quality assurance, lab operations and clinical research. In order to fully utilize this body of knowledge, C3’s R&D facility is equipped with state of the art analytical and process equipment from leading pharmaceutical providers such as Waters, Agilent, Medicinal Genomics, B/R, Pope Scientific, VWR, Buchi and Fisher Scientific. The combination of a cutting edge lab environment and the industry’s best scientific team facilitate C3’s ability to deliver superior products, manufacturing and quality control solutions and consulting services to leading national brands.
C3 Labs’ Services Include:
- Medical and recreational cannabis product development for regulated markets
- Manufacturing process development with focus on standardization
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance program development
- Laboratory and manufuacturing facilities planning
- Lab design, layout, staffing and equipment selection
- Advanced extraction, winterization and concentration techniques
- Standard Operating Procedures and QC programs
- Advanced analytical and testing equipment and methods
- Physical Chemistry techniques for advanced formulation
- Refinement of cannabis to isolated pure compounds
- Full raw material and finished product profiling and QC
- Full product safety screening
- Achieve multiple accreditation
- Ensure compliance with state regulations and ensure all future state licensing C3 is licensed as a “Medical Marijuana Research and Development Lab” with the city of Berkeley, CA. Because the license was in place prior to January of 2016, C3 is positioned for preferential consideration when California state licenses become available in 2018 (See CA Assembly Bill AB266).
C3 is licensed as a “Medical Marijuana Research and Development Lab” with the city of Berkeley, CA. Because the license was in place prior to January of 2016, C3 is positioned for preferential consideration when California state licenses become available in 2018 (See CA Assembly Bill AB266).