- Quality assurance pre-licensing report.
- GPP consulting: on various activities and quality-related issues of cultivation and processing.
Tissue culture protocols used for maintenance of genetics, and for various scales of propagation.
- Regular and feminized seed:
Protocols for production of feminized cannabis seed for industry and personal household cultivation.
- Cannabis extract production:
Consulting on the different extraction methods and suitability based on end product target.
Production of cannabis oil from extract.
- Cannabis Edible and Topical production:
Consulting on the different edible and topical methods and suitability based on end product target.
- TCSI has lived and breathed commercial cannabis operations in Canada for over a decade – our single most important objective is to obtain your Health Canada approval.
- Product portfolio design for medical and adult use:
Portfolio design based on target indications and market strategy. This will include different formulations for derivatives, oils, and edibles, and flowers strains, that cater to various indications.
- Product development roadmap for edibles, concentrates, and topicals:
Consulting on the various steps and processes required for the development of various types of cannabis products from concept to market.
- Pre-clinical study design and management:
Consulting on preclinical work and generation of supporting data for proving efficacy of products that are designed for treating particular indications.